IP Sons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP SONS - Música Informação e Cultura

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (PROMO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ming
Admin
Ming

Número de Mensagens : 1197

Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (PROMO) Empty
PostSubject: Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (PROMO)   Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (PROMO) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Quote :

Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (PROMO) Bashy-Catch+Me+If+You+Can
Ashley Thomas (born 4 February, 1985 in Chiswick, West London) better known by his stage name Bashy, is a MOBO Award-nominated and Urban Music Award-winning British hip hop/grime artist. He rose to prominence in 2007 after the release of his controversial track Black Boys. He was the assistant music supervisor for the film Adulthood for which he also recorded the theme track entitled Kidulthood to Adulthood.

Early Career
Aged 16 words continued to spread and soon reached Major Ace, a member of one of Grime's forbearing groups Pay As You Go which included the self proclaimed Godfather of grime music Wiley. He then started making the long trip across the capital to East London joining the vibrant pirate scene that was erupting at that time. From that point he began to build a name broadcasting himself across the airwaves alongside other aspiring talents of the time such as Kano, Dizzee Rascal, Durrty Goodz, Wiley & N.A.S.T.Y Crew.

He first gained recognition for his quick wit and one liners that where part of the many publicized clashes that made up his early career, most notably Wiley & Ghetto.

He auditioned and was later accepted at the BRIT School for performing Arts where he was a theatre student. The school boasts former students such as Amy Winehouse, Leona Lewis & Kate Nash.

Catch Me If You Can
This is the highly anticipated debut album from Bashy is Due out On June 1st 2009. The album is first mentioned on UR Mum Volume One but has been pushed back for numerous reasons.

Tracklist
1. Bashy - Catch Me If You Can (1:23)
2. Bashy - Before Before (2:55)
3. Bashy - Who Want To Be A Millionaire? (3:53)
4. Bashy - She's A Gangsta (3:48)
5. Bashy - Travel The World Ft. N-Dubz (5:34)
6. Bashy - Change (3:45)
7. Bashy - Copy Cat (3:46)
8. Bashy - Ransom Ft. Wretch 32 And Scorcher (3:10)
9. Bashy - Living My Dream Ft. Sirach Charles (3:49)
10. Bashy - Life (4:05)
11. Bashy - We Can Do Anything Ft. Loick Essien And Jamelia (3:53)
12. Bashy - Sorry Ft. Zalon (4:32)
13. Bashy - What About Me? (4:27)
14. Bashy - Day Before I Die (4:27)
15. Bashy - Kidulthood 2 Adulthood (Bonus) (3:55)
16. Bashy - Black Boys (Bonus) (4:00)

http://rapidshare.com/files/232049808/Bashy-Catch_Me_If_You_Can-_Promo_-2009.zip
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1