IP Sons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP SONS - Música Informação e Cultura

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 715

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Quote :

This is part four in the Revealomatic dubstep mixtape series entitled "No Bull Halfstep"
(256 kbps mp3), mixed by Revealomatic in the summer of 2009. Enjoy!

Zip-file w/ tracks: http://www.filedropper.com/revealomatic-nobullhalfstep-discd
Zip-file w/ tracks: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A669X4IV
80 min. mp3 stream: http://www.zshare.net/audio/64677237135a558f

No Bull Halfstep - Disc D: The Dark Drop

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Nobullhalfstepdiscd

Code:

01 Cyrus                      The Watcher                TEC012
02 Tunnidge                  Geddeon                    MEDI-08
03 Kromestar vs. Hatcha      Twin Towers                DSTEP-001
04 The Others                Freakshow                  TEMPA029
05 Loefah & Skream            28g                        TEC003
06 Nekrotekh                  Far From God              DUBPLATE
07 Cluekid                    Toadstep                  CAS002
08 Skream                    Hag                        TEMPA016
09 Slaughter Mob              No Big Deal                HFLP001
10 Loefah                    Voodoo                    SIX001
11 SP:MC                      Trust Nobody              TEMPA034
12 Kryptic Minds              One Of Us                  SWAMP001
13 Appleblim & Peverelist    Circling                  SKULL:08
14 Omen                      Rebellion                  TEC005
15 Tes La Rok & Desto        Low                        ARG020
16 Skream                    Hedd Banger                TEC022
17 Chefal                    Obama Bass                SINS001
18 RUF                        Want Some Crack            KRKN004
19 Truth                      Disappear                  LAB006
20 Loefah                    Sukkah                    TEXTURE010
21 Kromestar                  Surgery                    MEDI-01
22 Antiserum & Ripple        Dungeon Waltz              MODE.06
23 Caspa                      Noise Disorganiser        PITCH004
24 Droid                      Scotty                    DSTEP-002
25 Grand Danois              The Yell Of The Spirit    DUBPLATE
26 Biome                      Agitated                  SUBZ:002
27 Benga                      Wobblers                  BAM008
28 Omen                      The Rise (N-Type RMX)      TR002
29 ASBO                      ASBO                      ASBO001
30 Pinch                      Punisher V.I.P.            ZIQ163
31 MRK1                      Megaforce                  CON014
32 Distance                  Cyclops                    ZIQ148
33 Matty G                    Last B Boy                ARGLPS01
34 Hatcha vs. Kromestar      Mmmmm                      AR013
35 Komonazmuk vs. Whiteboi    Shankstep                  MODE.01
36 Mikkel Metal              Jeman (JSL RMX)            DUBPLATE
37 Synkro                    Hornz                      EARZ001
38 Jaybird                    Work Dat Box              KRKN010
39 Digital Mystikz            Horror Show                DMZ:002
Back to top Go down
https://ipsons.forumotion.com
Ming
Admin
Ming

Número de Mensagens : 1197

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Quote :

ECHO002 - Echodub Loves Volume 01 (FREE COMPILATION)

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Echo002

About
This album is the first in a series of releases that Echodub are putting together to highlight some of the artists that we love.

We selected a number of artists, and asked them all to contribute to what we feel is a showcase of some of the most beautiful music coming from the deeper end of the dubstep, electronic and IDM genres.

Download the album from Sendspace, Mediafire or Rapidshare for free!

ECHO002 - Echodub Loves Volume 01 (FREE COMPILATION)

01 - Skyence - Precious Time
02 - Martello Rotativo - Get Busy
03 - Apathesis - Untitled
04 - Autopilot - Once More (Echodub Edit)
05 - 3rdeye - Undulate
06 - Kerogen - Hope
07 - Psychonaught - Warm and Easy
08 - Bojcot Selectah & Dawn - Believe
09 - FBOM - Each Day
10 - Mako - Avec La Tech
11 - Moonchild - The Glass Lake
12 - Roof Light - Kamino

http://rapidshare.com/files/270637863/Various_-_2009_-_Echodub_Loves__Vol_01___ECHO002_.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dhn5nmyznno

so conheço autopilot e fbom(de quem gosto bastante, diga-se) geek
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm

mais FACT mixes acclaim

Quote :

FACT mix 80: FaltyDL

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Factmix80-falty

Last week, we profiled hip-hop loving New York garage wonder FaltyDL, a producer whose foggy blend of lusty female vocals and twilight, Burial-esque melancholy is doing it for us like few others - for evidence, check either of his albums for Planet Mu, and his stunning 'To London' single for Ramp.

This week, we can bring you an exclusive mix from your boy. Featuring no less than ten of his recent productions (including unreleased jams and tracks from forthcoming new mini-album, Bravery), plus your first chance to hear Sbrtkt's forthcoming single for Ramp, Luke Vibert's remix of Falty's 'Human Meadow', and recent tracks from MJ Cole, Gemmy and Boxcutter, it's a great mix, and provides more insight into one of the brightest stars of the muddled post-garage spectrum that is dance music in 2009. And while you're downloading it, you can read our full interview with Falty here.

FACT Mix 80 - FaltyDL

http://mp3.factmagazine.co.uk/FACT%20Mix%2080%20-%20FaltyDL%20%28Sep%2009%29.mp3
(Available for three weeks)

Tracklisting:

1. FaltyDL 'Discant' Planet-Mu
2. FaltyDL 'Our Love' Planet-Mu
3. sbtrkt '2020' RAMP Recordings
4. FaltyDL 'Party' RAMP Recordings
5. FaltyDL 'Human Meadow' Planet-Mu
6. FaltyDL 'Human Meadow Luke Vibert Micks' Planet-Mu
7. FaltyDL 'Must Sustain' Planet-Mu
8. Wax Stag 'The Wash' People In The Sky
9. FaltyDL 'Hip Love' RAMP Recordings
10. MJ Cole 'Sincere' Talkin' Loud
11. FaltyDL 'Wallow' unreleased
12. FaltyDL 'Anxiety' Planet-Mu
13. FaltyDL 'Tronman' Planet-Mu
14. Luke Vibert 'Belief File' Planet-Mu
15. Gemmy 'Rainbow Road' Planet-Mu
16. Boxcutter 'Sidetrak' Planet-Mu

FACT mix 79: Rustie

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Factmix79-rustie

FACT's mix series rolls into September with a session from Glasgow's Rustie.
One of the most talked about producers in the world on the strength of his 12"s for local labels like Stuff, Wireblock and Dress 2 Sweat and his DJ sets that take in everything from 80s R'n'B to 2009 grime, Rustie's FACT mix comes just over a week before the second birthday of Ballers Social, the clubnight run by his LuckyMe collective, and features The Dream, Terror Danjah, Lil Scrappy and a taste of what's to come from both his and Hudson Mohawke's albums.

The birthday takes the form of two nights: first, on September 11, Ballers rolls into Glasgow's Stereo club with sets from dubstep veteran Jamie Vex'd, whose In System Travel EP is one of the year's best, Hyperdub tron-garage pair Darkstar, Rustie himself and fellow LuckyMe cohorts The Blessings. Then on the 12, it takes to the same city's Ivy club, with live sets from Fulgeance and Fox Gut Daata, LuckyMe's Dema and New York's premier jerk merchant Dante's Fried Chicken. Stay tuned to FACT for a second podcast from the collective this week, along with an interview with the Ballers crew and a chance to win t-shirts and guest list for the birthday weekender.

FACT Mix 79 - Rustie
http://mp3.factmagazine.co.uk/FACT%20Mix%2079%20-%20Rustie%20%28Sep%2009%29.mp3
(Available for three weeks)

Tracklisting:

Lil Scrappy - Addicted to Money
Rasheeda - Juicy like a Peach
Bflecha - Ceja De Carnival
Terror Danjah - Zumpi Hunter (Swindle Remix)
Hudson Mohawke - Twist Clip Loop
Ace Hood - Loco 4 Cake
Jeremy Greene - Pitbull - Rain Remix (Instrumental)
Rustie - Relay
Loops Haunt - Rubber Sun Grenade
Hudson Mohawke - Glue Tooth
Samoyed - Maybe Yes
The Dream - Sweat It Out
Tiago - Never Forget
Subeena - Dereflex
Young Snead - I Love When Dey Hate
Hudson Mohawke - Fuse
The Cool Kids - Jump Rope
Doll Phase - Damn Right (Instrumental)
Sweat X - I'm That Alley (Mike Slott remix)
Loops Haunt - Impact Omnihammer
Rustie - Teen Souls Burning
7vwwvw - It's my Birthday
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 pm

choones :claque:

Hush : Your Time. (Stainage Dub).

Uzul : Rumble Inna Station Rmx by Skream. (Dub Technic).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
moullet

Número de Mensagens : 41

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:32 am

será que alguem poderia embolachar novamente essa pequena compilacao do vvv? perdi sua música! scratch

http://www.forumsons.com/index.php?showtopic=4725
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 am

moullet wrote:
será que alguem poderia embolachar novamente essa pequena compilacao do vvv? perdi sua música! scratch

http://www.forumsons.com/index.php?showtopic=4725

ok, qd tiver mais tempo eu subo e ponho aqui.

Nova do Burial

venia venia venia
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
moullet

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:55 am

estou baixando agora! cheers venia venia

que saudade de FACADE!! :claque:
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Já tinha aqui falado na Marina Faib?

http://www.myspace.com/faibdnb

Dunno...
Lembrei-me a proposito de ter lido uma entrevista em q ela estava envolvida numas produçoes com o Synkro. Axo q nao sei mais q isto... scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Distal

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 L_f7509925cbe84a11b2026b873c6028fe

http://soundcloud.com/Distal

Comecem pela Heaven's Blowback* Smile
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:46 pm

é mais tecno mas.... pum pum pum bounce

Quote :

Sigha Mix Live On Dubsquare Radio March 09

While I was in Vienna I was very pleased to be asked to guest on IZC's Dubsquare show on Sub FM.
The mix was all done live and features a blend of Dubstep and Techno through to some Deep House and back again....hope you like.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lm1hqmmkiy5

Tracklisting is....

October - Controll Room Interior (forthcoming Caravan)
Minus 127 - Last Flight To Cologne (Do Not Resist The Beat)
Ben Klock - Gold Rush (Ost Gut ton)
Shed - Another Wedged Chicked (Martyn remix)
?
Efdemin - America (Curle)
Shackleton - New Dawn (Hotflush)
Sigha - Remembrance (Hotflush 2)
October - Euro Dance Hit (Forthcoming Caravan)
Xi - Unfair (Dub)
Untold - Sweat (Hotflush 2)
Joe - Rut (Hessle Audio)
? - The Ecologist
Sigha & Spherix Seperation (Forthcomming Immerse)
?
Sigha - On The Strip (Hotflush 2)

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

JOY rules bounce

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

há algum tempo q andava a tentar identificar esta cheers

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 pm

doravante, este tópico passa tb a ser para novas malhas dnb lol!

Ok, esta semana descobri o Stereotype:

http://www.myspace.com/montoyadnb

a quem se interesse, ouçam, por ex, a NEED TO KNOW - a qual anda por aí a circular, erradamente, como bad habit n sei q mais tsc tsc

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Terror Danjah devil

Back to top Go down
moullet

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Terror Danjah / Gremlinz (The Instrumentals 2003-2009) / 2009

01. Big-E-D - Frontline (Terror Dnajah's Creepy Crawler Mix) 3:43
02. Terror Danjah - Piano Madness 3:54
03. DJ Target - Poltergeist (Terror Danjah V.I.P. Remix) 3:31
04. Terror Danjah - Zumpi Hunter 3:03
05. Terror Danjah - Hyperphonix 3:03
06. Terror Danjah - Stiff 3:59
07. Terror Danjah - Green Street 3:34
08. Skepta - D.T.I. (Terror Danjah Remix) 3:29
09. Terror Danjah - Radar 3:05
10. Skepta - Love Is Here To Stay (Terror Danjah Remix) 3:41
11. Terror Danjah - Planet Shock 3:47
12. Terror Danjah - Crowbar 2 3:30
13. Terror Danjah - Limbo 3:56
14. Terror Danjah - Splash 3:13
15. Terror Danjah - Haunted (Boogeyman Instrumental) 3:57
16. Terror Danjah - Code Morse (Ft. D.O.K) 3:56
17. DJ Marsta - Fibre (Terror Danjah Remix) 3:43
18. Terror Danjah - Reloadz 3:23

http://ul.to/dgxbj4
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm

cool acclaim
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 Factmix-104-breakage

Having quickly risen to notoriety in the drum 'n bass scene, Breakage is one of a number of d’n’b producers - along with the likes of Instra:mental, Kryptic Minds and ASC - who have taken influence from worlds outside of d’n’b to fashion a unique, rolling aesthetic all of their own.

In Breakage's case, dubstep is the key: following 2008's awe-inspiring single 'The Shroud'/'Clarendon', he's gone on to explore that sound deeper, while also collaborating with Skream, and MCs like Roots Manuva and - on new single 'Hard', out December 7 - Newham Generals and David Rodigan.
His FACT mix should give you a taste of what to expect from Foundations, the London producer’s new album due early next year on Shy FX’s Digital Soundboy label, and the follow-up to 2006’s diverse double-disc set This Too Shall Pass. Tracklist overleaf.

Online mais 2 semanas*
http://mp3.factmagazine.co.uk/FACT%20Mix%20104%20-%20Breakage%20%28Oct%2009%29.mp3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:40 pm

ja n é novo, mas pode dar jeito a alguem.. bounce

1. Jakes & Joker - [2008] 3k Lane & Modem 12'' Vinyl
2. Joker - [2007] Kapsize EP 12'' Vinyl
3. Joker - [2008] Holly Brook Park & 80's 12'' Vinyl
4. Joker - [2008] Top Of The Game EP 12'' Vinyl
5. Joker - [2009] Do It & Psychedelic Runway 12'' Vinyl
6. Joker & Ginz - [2009] Purple City & Re-Up 12'' Vinyl
7. Joker & Rustie - [2008] Play Doe & Tempered 12'' Vinyl
8. Joker & TRG - [2008] Snake Eater & Move Dis 12'' Vinyl
9. Joker, 2000F & J Kamata - [2009] Digidesign & You Don't Know What Love Is 12'' Vinyl

1-9. http://rapidshare.com/files/279625572/AlJRoker.rar

+

Joker Guest Mix – 1xtra 09/10/09
CommentOctober 22nd, 2009 16:04

Tracklisting

1) Silkie – ??
2) Joker – Tron
3) Joker – Tron VIP
4) Noah D – Seeeerious VIP
5) Emalkay – When I Look At You
6) Joker – Purple City
7) Joker – My Trance Girl
8 ) Benga – Jungle Bunny
9) Skream – Filth (Silkie Remix)
10) Joker – ???
11) Jakes – Rhythm
12) Simian Mobile Disco – Cruel Intentions (Joker Remix)

http://n3k4.com/joker-guest-mix-1xtra-091009/

disko
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 pm

mt bons mixes nesse site Wink
Outro exemplo

Von D – Bass Music Mix 8 (Black Acre, Argon)
CommentNovember 27th, 2009 09:22

Tracklisting

1 Von D Ft Phephe – Show Me (Subfreq / Soul Jazz Records)
2 Joker – Output 1 & 2 (forthcoming Tectonic)
3 Von D – Chacha’s Leggings (forthcoming Subbalicious)
4 NibÈ – Guava Rhum (Von D remix) (forthcoming Lutetia Dubz)
5 Kito ft Reija Lee – LFO (forthcoming Disfigured Dubs)
6 Dj Madd – Someone (forthcoming Black Box)
7 Von D & Dj Madd – It’s Over (forthcoming Boka)
8 Von D Ft Phephe – The Sunlight (forthcoming Subbalicious)
9 Von D & Riskotheque – Like A Bird (forthcoming Disfigured Dubs)
10 Von D Ft Warrior Queen – Moon Eclipse (forthcoming Black Acre)
11 Mr Lager ft Alyz Be – Tell me (Von D remix) (forthcoming Subfreq)
12 Von D – Berlin Call (forthcoming Argon)
13 Von D Ft Moxy Phinx – Miss Maui (forthcoming Black Acre)
14 Quest – Smooth Skin (Dub)

http://n3k4.com/von-d-bass-music-mix-8-black-acre-argon/

MP3 download link is unavailable to unregistered users.
axo mt bem eheheh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm

cyclops

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Newcomer Ke$ha takes her first solo chart single "TiK ToK" to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 (2-1), released on Billboard.com Thursday (Dec. 24). Ke$ha is the first female vocalist to rise to No. 1 with her debut single since Lady Gaga stormed the list with "Just Dance" in January 2009.

There are two remixes from Untold for this single,first time in history(probably)we have some dubstep remixes for nr.1 single USA, so this is the biggest success for Untold and dubstep scene so far.

http://rapidshare.com/files/326125965/Ke_ha_Tik_Tok_untold_remixes_.rar

lol, uma bosta mesmo à americana
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]   Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dubstep, Future Garage and nu-house explorations [novas malhas e novos valores]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next