IP Sons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IP SONS - Música Informação e Cultura

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ming
Admin
Ming

Número de Mensagens : 1197

Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]   Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] Ellie-goulding

1. Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
2. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets
3. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Baby Monster Remix)
4. Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Pariah Remix)
5. Ellie Goulding & Starsmith - Sleepyhead (Passion Pit)

Singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding has won the Brit Awards Critics' Choice prize for the act most likely to break through next year.

The 22-year-old, who was born in Hereford, was chosen by a panel of newspaper, magazine and website editors and record label bosses.

"When I found out, I had a little squeal, I had a little cry and I had a little fall down," she said.

Florence and the Machine and Adele are previous winners of the award.

Goulding said: "I didn't believe it at first but now that it's sunk in I am delighted and utterly honoured to have been given this award.

"I couldn't be more happy and thankful to everyone right now."

On website Twitter, she added: "Er, I won a bloody Brit Award."

She will perform at the Brit Awards nomination launch on 18 January and will pick up her award at the main ceremony on 16 February.

Sound of 2010

Goulding, who recently toured the UK supporting Little Boots, released debut single Under The Sheets in September and appeared on Later... With Jools Holland at the end of November.

Her second single, Starry Eyed, will be released in February followed by her debut album a month later.

Indie-electronica band Delphic were runners-up in the shortlist followed by Marina and the Diamonds - the recording name of flamboyant singer Marina Diamandis.

All three feature on the longlist for the BBC's Sound of 2010, designed to highlight the most exciting musical talent for the coming year.

The artists have been picked by 165 UK-based tastemakers.

The 15 acts in contention were announced on Monday while the top five and winner will be revealed in January. BBC

Ellie Goulding has revealed exclusively to NME.COM that her debut album will be named 'Lights' and will be released on March 1.

The album from the hotly-tipped singer/songwriter will be preceded by a single, 'Starry Eyed', on February 22.

As well as the single other songs set for the album include 'Under The Sheets', 'Wish I Stayed', 'Guns And Horses', 'Starry Eyed', 'The Writer' and 'Every Time You Go'.

"I spent the majority of my time recording this album in my producer Starsmith's bedroom in Bromley," Goulding explaned. "It is made up of songs that all started on a guitar over a period of about two years. A number of the songs vent romantic victories and failures.

She added: "One of the first songs I ever wrote, 'Wish I Stayed', is there, a song about leaving the countryside, which still pains me. The acceptance of living in London and attaining peace of mind led to tracks like 'Starry Eyed', because I could finally write something more fun."

Ellie Goulding is one of the acts featured in NME's Radar issue 2010, on sale from today (January 6).

http://rapidshare.com/files/331177735/eg.rar

o original Smile

Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]   Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:32 pm

alguém aqui arranja mais links pra Pariah?
hoje n tou com mt tempo pra proc... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]   Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 pm

este pro basic space, dos The X X, ja tinha postado por aí

http://rapidshare.com/files/279903874/TXX-BS.zip

Mais??

Last edited by Ming on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ming
Admin
Ming

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]   Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 pm

LOL, axo q so mesmo no myspace http://www.myspace.com/pariahbeats

Orpheus e Detroit Falls*

acclaim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]   Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheet [2010] [Remixes]
Page 1 of 1